Sunday 30 May 2010

Re-Love: Our Last Project!

Hey its Lexiy,


We have come to the end of our first year of uni and time has flown by! Here are some images of my final project. Millie will add hers shortly! The brief was on ethical fashion; we had to use previously used interior fabrics to create a couture style piece suitable for a spring summer collection. The fabric I chose was rather old fashioned so I wanted to create a garment that was young and would contrast with this. I decided on a play suit as its young, fun and also suitable for the summer. Here you can see my final design along with illustrations for my 5 developed designs and my final design  and photos (taken by Martyn Lyon) of the final garment.

 
Love ya! xxx <3

  

2 comments:

  1. wow Lexy,havent seen these pics yet,looks lush!!! (and so does the dress :P) Gigi xxxx

    ReplyDelete